“This My Stone Age Mark” has been published by Thinkspace Editions in a total edition of 200, made up of five color ways that are each an edition of 40. Available in Red, Purple, Baby Blue, Yellow and Dark Blue – the figure’s paint splat shaped weighted bases as well as the transparent resin spray blasts coming out of each can that the figure holds, along with the hand cut and hand sprayed stencil on each custom engraved wooden box, all match the colorway theme.
Each box for each color, also features a different stencil image that was created by the artist and was also cut and sprayed by the artist. There’s also a matching stencil inside each wooden box (this one was done at the production plant) that features hand prints on the back wall of the box, that also match the color way theme.
This edition has really had so much love put into it over the past year of production and the wait has all proven to be well worth it.
These came out simply amazing. The team at Pretty In Plastic (PIP Studios) did an incredible job bringing RYOL’s vision to life and we are so excited to share them with you all. They are solid, heavy and so very well put together. So many small details to enjoy. We are just thrilled with the final piece and know you will be, too.
RYOL (aka Ryo Laksamana)
“This My Stone Age Mark” limited edition sculpture
- Polystone sculpture with clear resin spray paint blast
- Figure Dimensions: 12 inches wide x 13 inches tall x 11 inches deep / 30 x 33 x 28 cm
- Hand cut and hand sprayed stencil on custom engraved wooden box / specs of box: 13 inches wide x 16 inches tall x 12 inches deep / 33 x 40 x 30 cm
- Weight of figure: 7 lbs 8 oz / 3.4 kg
- Edition of 200 (available in five color ways / 40 of each color way)
- Includes a COA signed and numbered by RYOL
- $700 (includes shipping costs factored in)
Available today (Friday, May 19) at 10am PST / 1pm EST via our web shop .
Shipping costs are included in the price. Any customs or duty fees incurred, are not the responsibility of the gallery and we have no way of knowing what those will be per country.